Warburton Attorneys advises on sustainability law and policy issues for a broad range of clients including: other law firms, environmental consultancies, large industrial and mining clients, small to medium-sized industrial operations, government agencies and private nature reserves.
Requirements for applications for position of candidate attorney - Environmental Law
Warburton Attorneys Inc invites applications throughout the year. Preference is given to enthusiastic and motivated law graduates who have a passion for and can demonstrate a special interest and experience in environmental law.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND PROCESS TO APPLY:
All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following, preferably in a single PDF document:
- Motivation Letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae;;
- Matric certificate;
- . Completed Bachelor of Laws (LLB);;
- Academic results of LLB;
- Registered for/completed Master of Laws in Environemental Law or related field and academic results if applicable;
- Indicate whether you have completed Practical Law Training (PLT) or plan to register for PLT (On a part-time or full-time basis);
- Details of any practical experience in environmental, health & safety, energy or mining law; and
- Valid driver’s licence
Only certain candidates will be contacted for an interview based on a review of the applications. Those candidates that are requested to meet at our offices for interviews will be required to write a 45 minute written test directly after the interview in our offices. Background screening will be conducted for any candidates on the final short list, after the first round of interviews have been conducted. We reserve the right not to appoint if suitable candidates are not found.
Criteria for applying for a Professional Assistant/Associate position:
1. Motivation letter;
2. Detailed curriculum vitae;
3. Matric Certificate;
4. Completed Bachelor of Laws (LLB);
5. Academic results of LLB;
6. Completed Master of Laws in Environmental Law (LLM) or related field and academic results;
7. Completed articles of clerkship;
8. Admitted into the High Court of South Africa (admitted South African attorney) and proof thereof;
9. Details of any practical experience in environmental, health & safety, energy or mining law; and
10. Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle.
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, kindly send your CV and all supporting documentation to email@example.com
If an administrative position becomes available at Warburton Attorneys Inc, we will advertise the position and criteria on this page.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 447 6848.